A Dad’s Story : Dream for My Child and Family
“It was not his intention to go into default on his mortgage. Once things started going south he put on brave face. He kept telling his wife that he would work something out. His daughter asked him,”Dad will we lose the house?”
“No. We’re not going to lose the house,” he said to his daughter.
He applied for a loan modification. Twice. The loan servicing company lost the paperwork the first time, and the second time he was flat out denied. The third time they gave him a loan modification. He paid the three trial payments. Then was denied for the permanent modification, and the bank moved forward on the modification.
When you’ve done your best for your family, and still can’t get the results you want, give us a call. We may be able to the one thing that everyone else has missed or overlooked to give you leverage you need with the the banks or loan servicer to get you to your desired outcome.
This video ad from MetLife in Hong Kong underscores the fact our family is impacted by our choices. We have to and want to set the best example for them, but at the same time we must be strong enough to tell them the truth, and show that to live by our convictions, means that sometimes we have to fight for what is right.
Latest posts by DenbeauxMedia (see all)
- NJ Woman’s Estate Wins Battle with Mortgage Company After Death - January 30, 2017
- New Jersey Still Bogged Down in Foreclosures While Rest of Country Recovering - January 26, 2017
- Lack of Regulation of ‘Shadow Banking System’ Caused Housing Crisis - January 11, 2017
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 - November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced - November 17, 2016