CFPB Director Cordray to Hold Field Hearing on Arbitration March 10, 2015 in Newark, N.J.
CFPB to hold field hearing on arbitration in Newark NJ on March 10, 2015
The CFPB has announced that on Tuesday, March 10, 2015, it will hold a field hearing in Newark, N.J. on arbitration. The hearing will feature remarks from Director Cordray, as well as testimony from consumer groups, industry representatives, and members of the public.
Our expectation that the CFPB would issue its arbitration study in early 2015 coupled with the agency
Latest posts by DenbeauxMedia (see all)
- NJ Woman’s Estate Wins Battle with Mortgage Company After Death - January 30, 2017
- New Jersey Still Bogged Down in Foreclosures While Rest of Country Recovering - January 26, 2017
- Lack of Regulation of ‘Shadow Banking System’ Caused Housing Crisis - January 11, 2017
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 - November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced - November 17, 2016