Episode 8 – Financial Consumer Rights Talk – Know Your Rights Part II (RESPA). Loss Mitigation and Loan Modification Through the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
Episode 8 – Know Your Rights Part II. Loss Mitigation and Loan Modification Through the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
In episode 8 of the FCRT Adam Deutsch discusses regulations governing loan modifications. The podcast highlights homeowner rights relating to RESPA and loss mitigation procedures including how to appeal a denial of a loan modification application, and rules that prohibit banks from conducting a foreclosure sale while a loss mitigation application is under review.
The following two tabs change content below.
ADAM DEUTSCH is a Senior Associate Attorney at Denbeaux & Denbeaux currently concentrating his practice on consumer rights litigation. More specifically, Mr. Deutsch represents consumer debtors in plaintiff suits seeking relief under federal statutes including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Truth in Lending Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and state statutes such as the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act.
Latest posts by Adam Deutsch (see all)
- Episode 12 NJ Attorney Sees Debtors Legal Rights Enforced with FDCPA - January 13, 2016
- Episode 11- Adam Deutsch and R. Jared Stepp on NJ Foreclosure Defense Issues - September 18, 2015
- Episode 10 – Bank Denial of HAMP loans against TARP’s Purpose for Homeowners Facing Foreclosure - July 31, 2015
- Episode 9 – The Third Circuit Court of Appeals issues new ruling on the (FDCPA) Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Least Sophisticated Consumer Standard. - July 6, 2015
- Episode 8 – Financial Consumer Rights Talk – Know Your Rights Part II (RESPA). Loss Mitigation and Loan Modification Through the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act - June 29, 2015