The Financial Consumer Rights Talk : Foreclosure Report by NJ Supreme Court Judge Richard Williams
Adam Deutsch discusses the recent report published by retired New Jersey Supreme Court Judge and court appointed special master for foreclosure irregularities investigations
The Financial Consumer Rights Talk 2-20-2015: Attorney Adam Deutsch discusses the recent report published by retired New Jersey Supreme Court Judge and court appointed special master for foreclosure irregularities investigations, Richard Williams.
The report highlights concerns that foreclosing banks and law firms representing the banks are not adhering to amended court rules put in place in 2011 to ensure transparency and truthfulness in the foreclosure judicial process.
The February 19, 2015 article about the report referenced in the podcast is available at: http://www.njspotlight.com/stories/15/02/18/special-monitor-oks-procedures-followed-by-two-of-new-jersey-s-largest-mortgage-lenders/
Latest posts by Adam Deutsch (see all)
- Episode 12 NJ Attorney Sees Debtors Legal Rights Enforced with FDCPA - January 13, 2016
- Episode 11- Adam Deutsch and R. Jared Stepp on NJ Foreclosure Defense Issues - September 18, 2015
- Episode 10 – Bank Denial of HAMP loans against TARP’s Purpose for Homeowners Facing Foreclosure - July 31, 2015
- Episode 9 – The Third Circuit Court of Appeals issues new ruling on the (FDCPA) Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Least Sophisticated Consumer Standard. - July 6, 2015
- Episode 8 – Financial Consumer Rights Talk – Know Your Rights Part II (RESPA). Loss Mitigation and Loan Modification Through the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act - June 29, 2015