Three Things to Know About NJ Foreclosure for 2016
First, every foreclosure situation is as unique as every person who confronts foreclosure. Attorneys, Adam Deutsch and R. Jared Stepp discuss foreclosure from the homeowner’s point of view in Podcast # 11. Click here to listen to podcasts.
Second, whatever your desired outcome is when facing foreclosure you’ll need to have a plan. Read this overview of why many homeowners delay in creating an effective strategic plan for their situation, and how federal consumer protection laws can impact a desired outcome. Click here to read more on how we fight foreclosure with federal laws. You can also download and learn about The Six Warning Signs of a Possible Consumer Protection Law Violation.
Third and finally, one might think that time is on the side of the homeowner in New Jersey. The bottom-line is that the sooner you get started with a foreclosure defense the better the chances of a positive outcome. You can download and read this timeline of the New_Jersey_Foreclosure_Process-Handbook to understand how much time is involved in a foreclosure when the bank and servicing company follow the rules.
Latest posts by DenbeauxMedia (see all)
- NJ Woman’s Estate Wins Battle with Mortgage Company After Death - January 30, 2017
- New Jersey Still Bogged Down in Foreclosures While Rest of Country Recovering - January 26, 2017
- Lack of Regulation of ‘Shadow Banking System’ Caused Housing Crisis - January 11, 2017
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 - November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced - November 17, 2016