Adam Deutsch Discusses Eighth Circuit Reversal of Class Certification of FDCPA Suit Against Debt Collector And Its In-House Attorneys
Reversal of District of Nebraska’s order granting class certification of action alleging violations of the FDCPA
Adam Deutsch Esq. of the law firm of Denbeaux & Denbeaux, discusses Powers v. Credit Mgmt. Servs., Inc. No.13-2831 (8th Cir. Jan 13, 2015)
The following two tabs change content below.
Formed in 1989, Denbeaux & Denbeaux is a law firm dedicated to providing top level legal representation to its clients. The partners, Marcia Denbeaux and Joshua Denbeaux, as well as senior and associate attorneys, represent individuals and businesses in New Jersey State and Federal Courts.
Latest posts by DenbeauxMedia (see all)
- NJ Woman’s Estate Wins Battle with Mortgage Company After Death - January 30, 2017
- New Jersey Still Bogged Down in Foreclosures While Rest of Country Recovering - January 26, 2017
- Lack of Regulation of ‘Shadow Banking System’ Caused Housing Crisis - January 11, 2017
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 - November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced - November 17, 2016