Apple fighting the US government on turning over encrypted iMessages
Everyone is concerned about cyber security these days. Or at least they should be with the number of security breaches over the past year. Read why Apple sees their encrypted servers as some of the toughest to crack, and why the U.S. government isn’t too happy about it.
In a court case, Apple says it is unable to turn over iMessages sent between suspects in a drug case.
Latest posts by DenbeauxMedia (see all)
- NJ Woman’s Estate Wins Battle with Mortgage Company After Death - January 30, 2017
- New Jersey Still Bogged Down in Foreclosures While Rest of Country Recovering - January 26, 2017
- Lack of Regulation of ‘Shadow Banking System’ Caused Housing Crisis - January 11, 2017
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 - November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced - November 17, 2016