Episode 11- Adam Deutsch and R. Jared Stepp on NJ Foreclosure Defense Issues
Episode 11 – Denbeaux and Denbeaux attorneys, Adam Deutsch and R. Jared Stepp discuss foreclosure defense from the New Jersey homeowner’s perspective.
Today they answer the kinds of questions that are on your mind if you are underwater with a mortgage, behind on payments, or think you have a a bad loan.
What to do when served with a foreclosure complaint?
How long can I stay in my house?
Does it matter if I reply to a foreclosure complaint?
What should I do if I am in default but not in foreclosure?
What is the best kind of foreclosure defense?
The following two tabs change content below.
ADAM DEUTSCH is a Senior Associate Attorney at Denbeaux & Denbeaux currently concentrating his practice on consumer rights litigation. More specifically, Mr. Deutsch represents consumer debtors in plaintiff suits seeking relief under federal statutes including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Truth in Lending Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and state statutes such as the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act.
Latest posts by Adam Deutsch (see all)
- Episode 12 NJ Attorney Sees Debtors Legal Rights Enforced with FDCPA - January 13, 2016
- Episode 11- Adam Deutsch and R. Jared Stepp on NJ Foreclosure Defense Issues - September 18, 2015
- Episode 10 – Bank Denial of HAMP loans against TARP’s Purpose for Homeowners Facing Foreclosure - July 31, 2015
- Episode 9 – The Third Circuit Court of Appeals issues new ruling on the (FDCPA) Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Least Sophisticated Consumer Standard. - July 6, 2015
- Episode 8 – Financial Consumer Rights Talk – Know Your Rights Part II (RESPA). Loss Mitigation and Loan Modification Through the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act - June 29, 2015