The Financial Consumer Rights Talk – Episode 2
Adam Deutsch Discusses Developing Topics Related to Consumer Rights
The Financial Consumer Rights Talk 3-3-2015: Attorney Adam Deutsch discusses the recent struggles of Ocwen Financial Corporation in an ironic twist that sees Ocwen losing servicing contracts because it is too successful at resolving delinquencies with distressed homeowners.
Ocwen has recently been fired by multiple investors who claim that Ocwen’s common practice of working with debtors to modify their loan allowing, them to make payments and stay in their homes, is costing them billions. Does this indicate a flawed system in which it is more profitable for loan owners to foreclose no matter the circumstances rather than getting a steady flow of income from modifying? Adam Deutsch weighs in.
Latest posts by Adam Deutsch (see all)
- Episode 12 NJ Attorney Sees Debtors Legal Rights Enforced with FDCPA - January 13, 2016
- Episode 11- Adam Deutsch and R. Jared Stepp on NJ Foreclosure Defense Issues - September 18, 2015
- Episode 10 – Bank Denial of HAMP loans against TARP’s Purpose for Homeowners Facing Foreclosure - July 31, 2015
- Episode 9 – The Third Circuit Court of Appeals issues new ruling on the (FDCPA) Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Least Sophisticated Consumer Standard. - July 6, 2015
- Episode 8 – Financial Consumer Rights Talk – Know Your Rights Part II (RESPA). Loss Mitigation and Loan Modification Through the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act - June 29, 2015