New Jersey Still Leads Nation in Foreclosures
Based on data supplied by RealtyTrac, for the first month of 2016, January, New Jersey leads the nation in foreclosures.
The top 5 states in foreclosure rates in the U.S. for January 2016 according to RealtyTrac are: New Jersey, Nevada, Maryland, Florida, and Delaware.
Within the state of New Jersey the top five counties with the highest foreclosure rates are: Atlantic County, Camden County, Cumberland County, Sussex County and Passaic County.
The current distribution of foreclosures based on the active number of foreclosures homes in New Jersey are as follows according the the January 2016 RealtyTrac data.
The following two tabs change content below.
Formed in 1989, Denbeaux & Denbeaux is a law firm dedicated to providing top level legal representation to its clients. The partners, Marcia Denbeaux and Joshua Denbeaux, as well as senior and associate attorneys, represent individuals and businesses in New Jersey State and Federal Courts.
Latest posts by DenbeauxMedia (see all)
- NJ Woman’s Estate Wins Battle with Mortgage Company After Death - January 30, 2017
- New Jersey Still Bogged Down in Foreclosures While Rest of Country Recovering - January 26, 2017
- Lack of Regulation of ‘Shadow Banking System’ Caused Housing Crisis - January 11, 2017
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 - November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced - November 17, 2016