Podcast: Paul Kiel of Pro Publica on Consumer Debt Crisis
Paul Kiel, is a journalist with Pro Publica and an authority on the topic of consumer debt in America.
He is author of the ” The Great America Foreclosure Story” on Kindle, how two people’s lives were impacted by the foreclosure crisis and the process of the financial system that created it.
More recently Paul has focused on the inner workings of the debt collection industry and plays a key role in the Pro Publica ongoing series entitled “The Unforgiven: the Long Life of Debt.”
He’s spoken on the subject on NPR – National Public Radio’s “Marketplace” and today he discusses the topic of the consumer debt industry with Adam Deutcsh, Esq on the FCRT.
Latest posts by DenbeauxMedia (see all)
- NJ Woman’s Estate Wins Battle with Mortgage Company After Death - January 30, 2017
- New Jersey Still Bogged Down in Foreclosures While Rest of Country Recovering - January 26, 2017
- Lack of Regulation of ‘Shadow Banking System’ Caused Housing Crisis - January 11, 2017
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 - November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced - November 17, 2016