‘These Are People’s Lives You’re Playing With:’ The Fight To Curb Debt Collector Lies
The lawyers who enable an abusive business model for collecting consumer debts are now on the hook for their clients’ screwups. The post ‘These Are People’s Lives You’re Playing With:’ The Fight To Curb Debt Collector Lies appeared first on ThinkProgress. Read entire story.
Latest posts by DenbeauxMedia (see all)
- NJ Woman’s Estate Wins Battle with Mortgage Company After Death - January 30, 2017
- New Jersey Still Bogged Down in Foreclosures While Rest of Country Recovering - January 26, 2017
- Lack of Regulation of ‘Shadow Banking System’ Caused Housing Crisis - January 11, 2017
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 - November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced - November 17, 2016