You will be asked three questions:
- How much is your home worth?
- How much do you owe on the mortgage? And …
- What do you want?
The first two are fact finding questions, so that I know the basic facts.
The last question is empowering.
- It is not what the bank
- It is not what the bank has told you.
- It is not what the bank has lied to you about.
- It is not what any other person ever told you about your situation.
- It is, simply: What. Do. You. Want?
Think about it. When, in this whole process, was the last time someone asked you that question?
When was the last time in this process someone said to you: “Your desires and needs matter here. It is not just what the bank can or might do to you … your goals matter. Tell me what they are and we can try to find a strategy to achieve them.”
So, when you sit down with Attorney Denbeaux for your free consult, be prepared to talk about your goals, what you want and find out how to best strategize to achieve the results you want.
Consultations are free. No matter what happens, you will leave knowing how the system works and a much better understanding of your rights.