Saturday, September 10 at 1 p.m. at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 4 Woodland Road in Montvale. A reception will follow at the Denbeaux home, 3 Werimus Road in Woodcliff Lake.
We look forward to celebrating Marcia’s life with you on Saturday. Here are the details for the day:
- 1 p.m.:Memorial Service at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 4 Woodland Rd. Montvale NJ
- Following the service, a reception at the Denbeaux home at 3 Werimus Rd, Woodcliff Lake NJ
Parking: You can drop off passengers at the house and park in the neighborhood across the road.
If you see guests who look too frail to walk from their parked car, please give them a ride to the drop off area. This map outlines the area where you can find on-street parking. Please be careful crossing the main road. MAP FOR SATURDAY’S EVENTS.
The Denbeaux family
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to two organizations that Marcia proudly supported:
Pascack Mental Health Center , 114 Kinderkamack Road, Park Ridge, NJ 07655 (201) 391-1355 and
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 4 Woodland Road, Montvale, NJ 07645 (201) 391-3181 in Montvale.
Links to stories about Marcia:
• News story: Marcia Denbeaux, lawyer dedicated to helping Bergen County domestic violence victims, dies at 72 – News – NorthJersey.com
• An essay by one of Marcia’s clients: Goodbye. Wherever you went. – Road To Harmony
• Obituary with guest book:Marcia Denbeaux Obituary – Westwood, NJ | The Record
• Post on Denbeaux and Denbeaux: Marcia Denbeaux : A Celebration of Life With Family and Friends